Making good wealth management decisions with the assets you’ve worked so hard to achieve.
C-suite and senior-level executives have unique wealth management challenges as a result of corporate compensation structures, especially the accumulation of financial assets invested in various forms of company stock. We help our executive clients by advising on the compensation negotiation, identifying ways to help protect personal and professional assets due to an oversized position, and taxation issues triggered by equity-based and deferred compensation.
RegentAtlantic works with corporate executives to help simplify these complex issues and more. Managing the many layers of personal compensation and benefits packages can often be a time consuming and burdensome task. Our role is to alleviate that burden by performing the analytics to help quantify your benefits as a part of your overall financial planning goals.
How We Help
- Assess and provide recommendations on your corporate benefits including: 401(k) plans, deferred compensation plans, non qualified savings plans, stock option plans, restricted stock plans, performance award plans, stock appreciation rights, employee stock purchase plans, life and disability insurance plans.
- Devise a deferral strategy and provide investment options for employer provided retirement plans.
- Quantify the current and expected future value of stock option awards. Design an exercise strategy to help to maximize value, manage risk and plan for financial independence.
- Evaluate your employer stock concentration and exercise strategy in relation to 10b5 1 plans, black out trading windows and minimum holding requirements. We’ll help you manage your stock concentrations to tax efficiently reduce your risk.
- Proactive tax planning: create a schedule of taxable items wages, stock options, restricted stock, etc.) to strategize annual financial planning decisions specific to your situation.
- Create proactive recommendations for financial planning strategies using your corporate benefits as the funding vehicle.
- Analyze current investments: provide information on your portfolio’s current risk and return attributes and cost structure. We’ll provide recommendations to help increase the efficiency of the risk and return relationship and reduce cost.
- Construct a long term cash flow and retirement plan. The model will create an identity to your current and future financial situation and serve as a guide to help you make good planning decisions.