We are proud to announce that NJ.com and Jersey’s Best 2021 recognized RegentAtlantic as one of the Top Workplaces in New Jersey for 2021. RegentAtlantic is ranked 7 out of 45 companies in the small business category. We are proud of this accomplishment and credit this recognition to our company’s strong culture, collaboration and commitment to excellence.
To be eligible for Top Workplaces in 2021, the NJ Top Workplaces requires 50 or more employees to be eligible. There is no cost to participate. NJ.com and Jersey’s Best carefully vetted the nominations submitted by firms.
The Top Workplaces program participants survey their employees using the Energage Workplace Survey on which you would need 30 responders or a 35% response rate, whichever is higher, to qualify. The research-backed employee engagement survey consists of 24 base statements that capture anonymous responses in four culture imperatives:
- Align: Where the company is headed, its values, cooperation, effective meetings
- Connect: Employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, clued-in to each other
- Coach: Managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
- Performance: Execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership
The employee engagement survey also measures:
- Employee Engagement: Productivity, retention, recruiting
- Leadership: Confidence in company leaders
- The Basics: Pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations
Survey results are compared to the Top Workplaces benchmark. With more than 15 years of data from 23 million employee surveys across 70,000 organizations, each firm’s data is compared against the industry’s best-in-class.
Important Disclosure Information
There were 45 companies who submitted nominations for the small business category (50-149 employees) and were ranked based on criteria selection. RegentAtlantic did pay a fee to NJ.com in exchange for inclusion in the Top Workplaces in New Jersey for 2021. Please note that this is not an indication of any client’s experience with RegentAtlantic. Nor is this an indication of RegentAtlantic’s future performance.