For more than two decades, RegentAtlantic has helped business owners design financial programs to benefit their employees that are simplified, transparent and free from undisclosed conflicts. Each retirement plan has a team dedicated to oversee the plan, allowing you to devote your time and energy to what you do best: leading your organization, secure in the knowledge that your plan and employees are in good hands.
Retirement plans to support you and your business
- Clients first. As a Fiduciary, RegentAtlantic holds itself to the highest standard, putting client’s interests first
- No commissions. A fee-only Firm, there are no commissions – expenses are competitive and transparent
- Third-party resources. Leverage our established relationships with third-parties, such as actuaries and record keepers
- Tools and technology. Easy implementation with payroll integration, smartphone apps and video content
- Due diligence. We conduct extensive due diligence on all funds and managers and offer low cost investment options
- Attracting talent. We create 401K benefit plans to help you attract and retain top talent
Financial peace of mind for employees and their families
- Team approach. Partner with experienced Certified Financial Planner™ professionals focused on helping individuals and families achieve financial peace of mind
- Group employee engagement. Ongoing employee engagement through in-person meetings, webinars, video, and other web-based tools.
- Individual meetings. Advisors are available for individual consultations.
- Financial well-being. More than just investments – we cover retirement planning, tax management, Social Security/Medicare decisions, education funding, and estate planning.
Contact RegentAtlantic today to learn more about our 401(k) and other Retirement Plan services.